GEI-JetStar, “Mbaula Ya Mphamvu” Clean Cooking Solution.
A clean cooking solution methanol fuel-burning household stoves that reduce greenhouse gas emissions by increasing thermal efficiency, reducing specific emissions while providing health and economic benefits to families, and increasing ventilation.
To address deforestation and the increased environmental health risk faced by more than 3 billion people in the developing world who burn solid fuels (e.g. wood, charcoal, dung, crop residues and coal), GEI works to increase the use of home cooking and heating practices that are:
- Affordable and cost-effective
- Reliable stainless steel built
- Clean and green environmentally friendly
- Efficient 500ml fuel bottle giving approximately 6hrs cooking time
- Safe and healthy
- SeTAR UN authorised and Patents for stove and safe fuel filling system secured
- Answers the call for COP26 of ending deforestation.
Exposure to household air pollution cooking smoke leads to roughly 4 million premature deaths each year and is the 4th worst health risk in the world especially in low-medium income nations. GEI, works to improve health, livelihood and quality of life by reducing exposure to air pollution, primarily among women and children, from household energy use.